Where DEAP students live and learn
DEAP House is a residential-based living learning community where DEAP students live and learn alongside each other. In order to be considered to live in the community, you must first complete the process for becoming a DEAP student, which includes participation in an intake meeting and our annual induction ceremony.
The requirements are founded on research-based practices and principles and are expected of each DEAP House resident as a result of living in the community and receiving a housing stipend:
- Participation in DEAP induction
- Attendance at DEAP monthly meetings
- Attendance at two workshops per semester and completion of verification forms
- Completion of academic accountability plan
- Attendance at programs unique to the DEAP House community